<body> Pink Garden

 

...PROFILE ♥

Gurl
twenty-one
taurus
chocoholic

...TAGS ♥
Res. 2007
Meal Composition
2007 Review
Res.'08

...LINKS ♥

lucky
lucky's loft
jiayi
kiaming
layhong
porky
serene
kelvin

...ARCHIVE ♥

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Resolutions 2007- Review

1.To mind my own biz. ( i guess i kind of done it during 2006 but this behaviour could be further improved)
Hmm.... I think I managed to do that... only to a certain extent

2.Spend more time with my close friends especially E.
Done! :)

3.Pump up lucky to at least 1.8 kg and maintain it there.
Ok, I failed to do this. He's still stick-thin. Am looking thru his diet and changing it soon.

4. Stop spending so much on redundant stuff and to use my brain to analyse first before buying. (this is especially so when buying toys and stuff for lucky!-_-) In other words, be a wise shopper.
True enough that I did not buy much stuff for Lucky this year.

5. Take up a course, and yes, finish my XX course.
Ops, this is where I failed. My XX course was discontinued and I did not take up a new course. This will have to wait till mid-2008 I guess. By next year I'll have three courses on my mind to do. Not sure if all three can be completed thou.

In all, I would call 2007 a smooth year for me. Nothing much explosive happened and I was able to have some peace and quiet thru out the whole year.

I made some new friends, lost some, and also realise some friends arent just worth the effort to keep in contact with. Yes, I believe in making quality friends, not quantity.

I've been a by-stander in lotsa events in 2007 too. Sometimes its a pity that things turns this way for others..but yet there's nothing I could do. Perhaps this is 'karma'. You reap what you sow.

Come 2008, there'll be new challenges plus new worries (sigh)...hoping that 2008 will be a smooth and fruitful one...

Labels:

0 comments

  ;